Food and Markets – 2nd floor conference room
The next Vermont Milk Commission Meeting will be held on June 10 from 9 a.m. until noon at the 2nd floor conference room of the Vermont Agency of Agriculture Food and Markets building in Montpelier, VT.
The Agenda is shown below.
Vermont Milk Commission Meeting Announcement
June 10, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. until noon
Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets – 2nd floor conference room
- 9:00 a.m. – Welcome and Introductions
- 9:05 a.m. Dairy Industry Updates – milk prices, exports, current events – Catherine Deronde, Agri-mark, Inc.
- 9:50 a.m. – Overview of Margin Coverage Program – Wendy Wilton, State Director, USDA Farm Services Agency
- 10:20 a.m. – Dairy Innovation Grant – Laura Ginsburg, Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets
- 10:35 a.m. – Meetings with Cooperatives – Diane Bothfeld, Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets
- 10:50 a.m. – Vermont Farm Bureau activities on Growth Management – Mary White and Joe Tisbert, Vermont Farm Bureau invited
- 11:20 a.m. – Activities to move the Growth Management Program forward – Diane Bothfeld, Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets
- 11:50 a.m. Public comment